JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
Support our educational and informational mission by becoming a member today.
Whether you are in the restaurant/hospitality industry, an importer, distributor, retailer, or just a food enthusiast, there is a place for you here.
The annual cost of Membership is $75.00 to receive all Gruppo Italiano services and benefits.
By enrolling today you will receive a membership valid for one (1) year from receipt of payment.
For your convenience, Gruppo Italiano offers two distinct plans:
Single (1) Year Membership Plan
Your support to our organization will expire one year from the date of the transaction.
Sustainable Yearly Membership
This is an auto renewal membership plan, meaning, your membership will be renewed every year until cancelled. On behalf of Gruppo Italiano we certainly hope you can support our educational programs on a sustainable basis! Grazie!
WINE & FOOD ENTHUSIAST
FULL DESCRIPTION OF BENEFITS
Invitations to GI signature wine and spirits tastings, product sampling and matching programs.
Opportunity throughout the year to present your product line/portfolio through events and promotions to GI member restaurants and trade professionals.
Opportunities to participate in products promotions in your area, also in conjunction with the Italian Trade Commission
Display of the GI logo on your website
TRADE INFORMATION / NETWORKING:
Listing on the Gruppo Italiano web site (www.gruppo-italiano.com) and local, regional and national networking opportunities through GI events, seminars, webinars and more.
PROFESSIONAL TOURS TO ITALY:
Annual, customized tours to Italy for trade professionals, and educators (temporarily subject to COVID travel bans)
GRUPPO ITALIANO EVENTS:
Free admission to the GI original, popular seminar and webinar series, Italian Table Talks, and other GI sponsored events in your city.
Opportunity to win free passes to major Food Event in your area (in participating cities).
DISCOUNT ON IMPORTING LEGAL SERVICES AND IMMIGRATION COUNSEL:
GI Member: 20% discount of normal rates.
– Reid Rosen, Esq. Legal services
– Discounts at Jackson Lewis (please contact Linda Carlozzi)
– Immigration counsel, Nickolas Tegoni, Esq. Dunington, Bartholow, Miller, LLP.
– Discount on FDA and similar services.
– Free digital subscription to ALL ABOUT ITALY magazine (temporarily suspended due to COVID-19)
– Included as a group, and at times individually, in outreach to both U.S. and Italian media.
– Direct access (provided by the GI Board) to agencies throughout Italy who provide the opportunity to host Italian Cooks, Chefs, Managers, Sommeliers and FoH staff. this provides your establishment with a competitive edge market feature products, highlighting these guest staff members and their contribution.
NEW! RESERVATION PLATFORM:
Automatic invitation to the Fyllan Platform
Free use of Fyllan for one year with one year FREE credit card processing for all charges through the Fyllan platform.
Fyllan is an on demand mobile platform that enables local restaurants to truly monetize their time by dynamically pre-selling their seats for a minimum spending amount. Fyllan is an invite only marketplace where restaurants can make and keep more money because they’re able to get higher ticket averages during their busiest times and drive traffic during their slow times. We’re bringing the power of dynamic pricing to local restaurants.
GRUPPO ITALIANO EVENTS:
- – Free admission to all GI sponsored events including the lectures, films, and other educational offerings
- – Free admission for you and guest to the popular GI original seminar series, Italian Table Talks and reception following (currently a webinar series due to COVID-19)
- – Invitation to selected food & wine tastings.
- – Invitation to exclusive book signing/author events
- – Opportunity to win a free dinner for 2 in one of the GI participating restaurants.
ANNUAL TOURS TO ITALY:
Annual food/wine tours to Italy (temporarily subject to COVID travel bans)
WORKSHOPS AND CLASSES:
Invitation to participate in exclusive food workshop and classes offers in-cooperation with leading universities, culinary schools and cultural organizations (in participating areas)
Discounts to participating GI member restaurants in your area (under development)
Networking with culinary professionals and illuminates
MEDIA: ALL ABOUT ITALY (free digital subscription – temporarily suspended due to COVID-19)
Gruppo Italiano is a 501(c)6 organization whose primary mission is to inform and educate. Your membership is important to help our non-profit nurturing the authentic Italian culinary excellence in America.
Support italian cusine
Interested in making a personal or corporate donation?
Gruppo Italiano depends largely on the generous support from our corporate and private donors that allows the organization to carry out its mission, which includes producing a wide range of events, and developing educational programs for a variety of esteemed institutions. Your donation is greatly appreciated, and is fully tax deductible!
Click below, or reach out to us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.