JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
Support our educational and informational mission by becoming a member today.
Whether you are in the restaurant/hospitality industry, a producer, importer, distributor, retailer, or just a food enthusiast, there is a place for you here.
The annual cost of Membership is $100.00 to receive all Gruppo Italiano services and benefits.
By enrolling today you will receive a membership valid for one (1) year from receipt of payment.
For your convenience, Gruppo Italiano offers two distinct plans:
Single (1) Year Membership Plan
Your support to our organization will expire one year from the date of the transaction.
Sustainable Yearly Membership
This is an auto renewal membership plan, meaning, your membership will be renewed every year until cancelled. On behalf of Gruppo Italiano we certainly hope you can support our educational programs on a sustainable basis! Grazie!
WINE & FOOD ENTHUSIAST
FULL DESCRIPTION OF BENEFITS
Note: $20 from all paid memberships will contribute to the GI EDUCATION, Inc. to benefit culinary non-for-profit educational organizations
FREE PRODUCT TO SHOWCASE AND TASTINGS, AND INVITATIONS
* Opportunities to participate in paid products promotions in your area, in conjunction with the Italian Trade Commission and producers. Restaurant are paid for showcasing products; products provided free of cost.
* Invitations to GI signature wine and spirits tastings, product sampling, and matching programs.
* Opportunity throughout the year to present your product line/portfolio through events and promotions to GI member restaurants and trade professionals
EXCLUSIVE MEMBER DISCOUNTS
* 10% DISCOUNT ON PURCHASES FROM VNTNERS.COM: Gruppo Italiano Members will enjoy an exclusive 10% off on Vntners.com using a special GI code at checkout.
* 20% OFF ON LEGAL SERVICES: GI Member-receive, upon request, a 20% discount of normal rates provided by Reid Rosen, Esq. Legal services
* FREE FIRST CONSULTATION VISIT ON IMMIGRATION LAW (Valued at $850): Immigration counsel, Nicola Tegoni, Esq. Dunnington, Bartholow, Miller, LLP. will provide a free first consultation visit to discuss your immigration questions and needs
GRUPPO ITALIANO EVENTS:
* FREE ADMISSION (with one guest) to all in-person GI original, popular seminar and webinar series, Italian Table Talks, and other GI sponsored events in your city.
* FREE PASSES TO MAJOR FOOD EVENTS: Opportunity to win free passes to major Food Event in your area (limited to participating cities).
* FREE MEDIA EXPOSURE:
– Opportunity to display the GI logo on your business. web site
– Welcome greeting, introduction on GI FACEBOOK and/or Instagram with photos (if you provide to GI)
– Free restaurant or business exposure (with photos, if provided) on the official GRUPPO ITALIANO web site.
– Also, if you have an event to promote, an opportunity to have it posted on GI FACEBOOK
– Included as a group, and at times individually, in outreach to both U.S. and Italian media.
– Direct access (provided by the GI Board) to agencies throughout Italy who provide the opportunity to host Italian Cooks, Chefs, Managers, Sommeliers and FoH staff. this provides your establishment with a competitive edge market feature products, highlighting these guest staff members and their contribution.
– Individual GI member restaurants will be featured in GI events, seminars, webinars, lectures, and workshop whenever possible and appropriate
TRADE INFORMATION / NETWORKING:
* Listing on the Gruppo Italiano website and local, regional and national networking opportunities through GI events, seminars, webinars, and more.
PROFESSIONAL TOURS TO ITALY:
*Annual, customized tours to Italy for trade professionals, and educators (temporarily suspended subject to COVID travel bans)
BENEFIT IN DEVELOPMENT
NEW! RESERVATION PLATFORM: Automatic invitation to the Fyllan Platform (under development and offered to GI restaurants members when it is operationally available)
* Free use of Fyllan for one year with one year FREE credit card processing for all charges through the Fyllan platform.
Fyllan is an on demand mobile platform that enables local restaurants to truly monetize their time by dynamically pre-selling their seats for a minimum spending amount. Fyllan is an invite only marketplace where restaurants can make and keep more money because they’re able to get higher ticket averages during their busiest times and drive traffic during their slow times. We’re bringing the power of dynamic pricing to local restaurants.
Note: $20 from all paid memberships will contribute to GI EDUCATION, Inc. a charitable 501 (c) 3 entity to benefit culinary non-for-profit educational organizations
GRUPPO ITALIANO EVENTS
* Free admission (with one guest) to all GI sponsored events including the lectures, films, and other educational offerings
* Free admission (with one guest) to the in-person, popular GI original seminar series, Italian Table Talks and reception following (currently a virtual webinar series due to COVID-19)
* Opportunity to win a free dinner for 2 in one of the GI participating restaurants (when promotions are offered)
* Invitation to exclusive book signing/author events
FREE INVITATIONS TO PRODUCT TASTINGS AND SAMPLINGS
* Free Invitation to select food & wine tastings Italian producers
ANNUAL TOURS TO ITALY
* Opportunity to join annual food/wine tours to Italy (temporarily suspended subject to COVID travel bans)
WORKSHOPS AND CLASSES
* Invitation to participate in exclusive food workshop and classes offers in-cooperation with leading universities, culinary schools and cultural organizations (in participating areas)
EXCLUSIVE MEMBER DISCOUNTS
10% DISCOUNT ON PURCHASES FROM VNTNERS.COM: Gruppo Italiano Members will enjoy an exclusive 10% off on Vntners.com using special GI code at checkout
DINING DISCOUNTS AT GI MEMBER RESTAURANTS
* Discounts to participating GI member restaurants when offered by restaurants
* Networking with culinary professionals and illuminates
Gruppo Italiano is a 501(c)6 organization whose primary mission is to inform and educate. Your membership is important to help our non-profit nurturing the authentic Italian culinary excellence in America.
Support italian cusine
Interested in making a personal or corporate donation?
Gruppo Italiano depends largely on the generous support from our corporate and private donors that allows the organization to carry out its mission, which includes producing a wide range of events, and developing educational programs for a variety of esteemed institutions. Your donation is greatly appreciated, and is fully tax deductible!
Click below, or reach out to us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.